Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Church Finder in my energy to find Worship

I noticed its beeen a while since I have posted to the Church Blog , so has it since I have said thak you to GOD today for a fine life that keeps me away from his house of worship. The Church Finder, means I have not been looking for a local church to go to , and I miss the church in Corpus Christi, Texas , BAF or Bay area fellowship, I am in my late 40s, ok 47 almost 29 I think and Christian churches are all around me. I am not too good for chuech by no means and I do think that a church is good yet I worship GOD daily and every morning and evening that passes I thank him for the day I was given, and that is what I think GOD really wants is us to tell him our sins during that day even if we mean't to do them at the time, it makes you reflect on the day and possibly I will stop doing them, and usually I do. The new Life church is in my life, I call it that because I am in a new life, I am writing more now than ever because that is what I want to be when I grow up!lol , I am becoming a blogger, I hope that's not too much of a sin, yet in a manner it could be I blog about good things, though to help people, and if its to find GOD , I can't think of a better subject to write about. We all have out interpretations, yet that is where I have a problem with church is how a Minister may interpret the Good Book and is he right, does he really know hebrew and translation. I know the words are good in this Best seller book, yet I know what is written is by a translator, and this is good because I do not understand another language to read in Hebrew or whatever the Bible was written in. I care about the contents of the bible and if I am living right I know , If I am living wrong, I know this ass well, That is sin, to me, Doing something you know in your heeart is wrong, and doing it. I ask for his acceptance to make it in this world as a father and a good human being and he has ansered in many ways, some I do not like, yet the outcome is always positive even if it seems negative.
 The Church Finder is me, the looker of people whom will not dominate me with thier words on Sunday yet praise each other for living a good clean life. I have found my Church in myself, yet worship is included in this Bible , so I will set out  next Sunday and write about my experience. To all Happy Valentines and Love each other . as you would love yourselves.Christopher Hyer2.8.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment